- There are an estimated 58.9 million Hispanic people in the United States, comprising 18.1% of the population.
- There are more than one million Hispanic residents in ten US states – Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York and Texas.
- In 2015, the Census Bureau projected that in 2060, Hispanic people will comprise 28.6% of the total population, with 119 million Hispanic individuals residing in the United States.
- An estimated 41 million US residents, or 13.4% of the population, speak Spanish at home.
- There is an immediate need for attorneys and law firms across the nation to improve their marketing efforts in order to capitalize on this important segment of the US population
What’s the best way to reach Hispanics?
- AbogadosLatinos.org ’s marketing efforts help our network of attorneys increase their bottom line.
- Our focus is mainly on social media and digital advertising. Our targeted campaigns drive in-language hyperlocal awareness to our network of websites based on the client’s individual legal needs.
- At AbogadosLatinos.org we understand our core client’s needs, privacy concerns, comfort levels and we customize marketing strategies that drive meaningful traffic to our local network of attorneys.
- Hispanics over-index in social media usage across most platforms. Hispanics use of Facebook is the highest amongst all ethnicities, at 69%, tied with the Asian population.
Hispanics use Instagram and Snapchat daily, more frequently than Asians, African-Americans and non-Hispanic Whites.
- We believe that some of the current marketing efforts and tactics utilized by attorneys and law firms today is not effective and it does not resonate with the Hispanic community.
- AbogadosLatinos.Org’s network understands the need to evolve and improve marketing efforts to reach Hispanics.
- Partner with us and let the AbogadosLatinos.org network help you increase your business in the fastest growing market in the US
By joining the AbogadosLatinos.Org Network, your profile will be displayed at the following premium Spanish targeted websites:
Accidente.app – Accidents and Injuries
AccidentesEnFlorida.com – Accidents and Injuries in Florida
AccidenteEnLosAngeles.com – Accidents and Injuries in Los Angeles, CA
AccidentesEnArizona.com – Accidents and Injuries in Arizona
AccidentesEnChicago.com – Accidents and Injuries in Chicago
AccidentesEnDenver.com – Accidents and Injuries in Denver
AccidentesEnHouston.com – Accidents and Injuries in Houston
AccidentesEnMiami.com – Accidents and Injuries in Miami
AccidentesEnNuevaYork.com – Accidents and Injuries in New York
AccidentesEnPhoenix.com – Accidents and Injuries in Phoenix
AccidentesEnRiverside.com – Accidents and Injuries in Riverside, CA
AccidentesEnSanAntonio.com – Accidents and Injuries in San Antonio, TX
AccidentesEnTampa.com – Accidents and Injuries in Tampa, FL
DespuesDe911.com – Accidents and Injuries
DespuesDeUnAccidente.com – Accidents and Injuries
Infraccion.app – Accidents, Injuries and Tickets
Lesionado.app – Accidents and Injuries
ReportaAccidente.com – Accidents and Injuries
AyudaCriminal.com – Criminal Law
AbogadosDeInfracciones.com – Traffic Law
TramiteDeApostilla.com – Immigration Law
TramitesDeInmigracion.com – Immigration Law
ExpertosEnDeportaciones.com – Immigration Law
InmigracionFacil.com – Immigration Law
DUIAyuda.com – DUI
ReportaDiscriminacion.com – Discrimination
CasosFamiliares.com – Family Law